I need to pay more attention to the group! I'm taking 17 credits this semester and got so busy with work I kind of forgot about it. It will be remedied!
So first off: Wow, I can't believe we have so many members. Great! We have oodles of submissions, which has been good but kind of hard to sort through. So we are going to be narrowing things down a bit.
**PLEASE SUBMIT ALL FAVES AND SUBMISSIONS TO THEIR APPROPRIATE FOLDER! The featured folder gets crowded. If you are submitting an art that follows the premises of what should be submitted and the folder is not there yet, stick it in featured for now and I will sort later.
****Also, just so everyone knows, fanfiction IS accepted, as long as it follows the premises.
Any woman/women of non-Disney full feature western animation will be accepted. That means:
1. No anime/manga ladies. Not that anime women aren't great, It's just that as a group we should have more of a focus, and once it starts getting so huge things become hard to deal with. Too many folders and such.
2. No comic book females. If a character's origin is from a comic book (Marvel, DC, etc) then they should not be posted here. Again, nothing against them, but they are not from a full length animated feature.
3. No TV cartoon females. So don't submit Sam Manson from Danny Phantom or anything like that.
4. No video game based females. That means no Princess Peach, Zelda, etc.
5. No OCs unless they are with one of the approved ladies. (This hasn't been a problem yet, but I thought I'd stick it in.)
6. No submitting male only pictures from western animated films, unless they are with a female character from the films. Again, I wanted to focus on the Heroines in this group so the subject doesn't get too big. I love many of the men in these shows (in a non-creepy way) but I don't want things to spin out of control! This could be subject to change if enough people want it, but as of right now it's a no. I feel like I need to explain more. Example of acceptable submission:
Prince Derek and Princess Odette together is okay!
Prince Derek by himself is not.
A crossover picture of Chel with Emperor Kuzko(Disney) is okay.
A crossover picture of Dimitri with Cinderella is not.
Does that make sense? I hope so.
Sorry for the rules. I just don't want the group to lose its focus, ya know? As of right now we are accepting animated women from full length 3D animation. So Princess Fiona and others are OK as of now. I am not entirely sure about this as it feels like I'm opening a rather large can of worms. If anyone from the group thinks that we should NOT feature 3D Heroines, please leave a comment and we will discuss why or why not they should be here. I will re-post these rules in the 'about us' section. If anyone has any comments/questions/concerns, please post a comment and we will figure stuff out. All will be good.
Sorry for blabbing so much!